Friday, May 7, 2010

An Oldie But Goodie!




I've been meaning to use more of my older sets lately. I broke out my cat and dog sets this weekend and forgot about this adorable set Meow Meow. There are so many cute images in this set. I wanted to make a card using the Taylored Expressions sketch (#111), so I was a little limited in the size of the image. I decided on the kitty face - isn't she sweet? Love the kittehs...
I wanted fun colors for this card and broke out some older DSP. Since the sheet I found in my scrap bin wasn't with the original pack, I can't remember what the name of it is. But, I used my color coach and figured out which colors they were - so pretty: Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, and Positively Pink.

I found that some of the buttons in the newer packs match, so I used them. I'm loving the buttons lately! I think the edging is backwards on my card, but that's okay, right?

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment