Sunday, May 2, 2010

Crazy For Cupcakes!




I finally got to stamp this weekend - yay! I've done a lot of challenges, so lots to post.

This weekend, our color challenge was Rich Razzleberry, Kraft, Pale Plum, and Chocolate Chip. I chose the colors because I saw them on someone's blog and they were so pretty together. I don't think I recreated the feel of the card I saw as mine is not elegant! But, how can you not like a cupcake card? I used the Crazy for Cupcakes set.

For each piece of cardstock, I ran it through the Big Shot with a textured plate. You can't really see that effect though :(

I used the Chi-Chi Memories Sketch Challenge (#2). It was great because I got to break out my photo corners punch. I love that punch, but don't seem to use it much.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment