Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, Michelle!

Happy Birthday, Michelle!  I sure hope you have a wonderful, fun-filled, family-loving, and chocolatey good day :)  Love ya!



Michelle has a dog and I was itching to use this stamp!  So, I paired it with the Taylored Expressions sketch challenge 98 found here.  I wanted to use some DSP, so found some retired paper that had chocolate chip in it.  I love how this turned out.  That dog is just too cute!  I used some retired buttons to match and cut thin strips of paper to use as the "thread" in each.  There was too much white space in the corners of the image, so I used the corner punch to cut out some of the matching DSP and added it.  Because the buttons were so high, I decided to pop up the image using dimensionals. 

Anyway, thank you for looking and I wish everyone a very happy day!

3 comments:

  1. very sweet of you, fabulous card! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! This really is the cutest card!!!! It made my birthday.....

    ReplyDelete