Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Michael!

Happy Birthday, Michael!  I wish you an awesome birthday - hope all your dreams come true.



Michael and I share a passion for Hawaii.  We both think we could live on any beach on any island and be happy!  Well, that is if we have a cocktail to go with that beautiful beach :)

I found this great scrapbook/stamp store on Maui when my husband and I vacationed there last year.  I bought a ton of stamps and haven't really had a chance to use them yet.  I just love them all and it was hard deciding which to use other than the "Hau'oli La Hanau" (Happy Birthday in Hawaiian) stamp.  The paddles came in a pack that is more for scrapbooking, but I wanted to use it, so I did!  The honu (turtles) came in a pack with 8 different sizes.  Aren't they cute?  I have a pack of these flower charms and they remind me of the beautiful plumeria on the islands.  I thought it would be a nice touch hanging from the ribbon. 

Michael - hope you like this card made especially with you in mind!  Love and Hugs!!!!

To everyone, may you have a wonderful day.  Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment