Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ellen!

Happy Birthday, Ellen!  I wish you a very happy day!!!  I know you will be enjoying your garden, swimming, and reading :)  Hope it is a wonderful day - just like you!



I just had to use this image - it cracks me up and I think it will crack Ellen up too.  We have a good time and laugh a lot.  I've had these beautiful frames for a while and just never had the chance to use it until now.  I thought it was perfect for this image and I matched it with some old dsp I've had sitting and waiting for the perfect card.  I was so happy to get to use the seam binding too.  The pearls just added that little something - they were already on the frame, but I added to the sentiment piece.

2 comments:

  1. A very nice card for Ellen
    Happy B-Day - Ellen :)
    sunny greetings from germany
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you have so many friends with August b-days --- I love seeing all of the cards you have created. Love them all, especially mine.......

    ReplyDelete