Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy Birthday, Diane!

Today is the first of many August friends' birthdays :) 

Diane - I hope you have a very, very happy birthday.  May your day be filled with fun, good wine, and may your cats be extra good today!



For Diane's card, I used the Card Patterns Sketch 112 found here.  I like this sketch a lot.  Since Diane loves cats, I had to use one of my fun cat stamps.  I've had this one for a while, but haven't had the chance to use it.  I tried stamping it on colored card stock, but it just didn't work.  Sine I have a pack of kitty designer paper and matching card stock, I decided to use it for the base.  I bought this adorable pet paw punch and it was perfect for this sketch.  I punched out a paw print from the paper and built a brad that went through some SU! retired ribbon that happened to match the paper...love when that happens!

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

1 comment: