Friday, March 25, 2016

It's All About The Numbers


This week, it's all about numbers!

I'm sure my niece doesn't read my blog, so I'm okay posting this birthday card I made her ;)  Her birthday is next month and she'll be 17 - what, what?  When did that happen?  I fell in love with the Large Numbers Framelit Dies as soon as I saw them and had to have them.  I also fell in love with the It's My Party DSP.  That stack has some amazing papers!  I love that you get a ton of them too.  These framelits allow you to do so many cool things.   SU! really gave us some cool matching accessories for this birthday theme and I love them all!  It was hard not to use them all :)  But, I decided on just a couple.  I love this matching Baker's Twine, so I decided to use a bit of it. 



 I couldn't not use the cut out 17, so decided to use it on the inside of the card with some punched out balloons in matching cardstock colors.
This was a very fast and simple card to make, but I hope she'll like it!

Thanks so much for looking.  Check out the other numbered cards on the Sisters in Stamping blog here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment