Friday, April 1, 2016

Thanks With A Cup Of Tea

Today's challenge was to make a Thank You card.  I decided to use my Have A Cuppa DSP stack again.  I just love the colors and papers in this assortment!

Here's the card I made - It's pretty simple:






I just used one piece of the DSP.  I then used some accompanying colored cardstock (Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, and Crushed Curry) and cut them out using the matching Cups and Kettles Framelits Dies.  I stamped the sentiments from the Petite Pairs and A Nice Cuppa stamp sets in Memento Tuxedo Black.  Then, I added the Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon and Pearls.  That's it - very simple and easy.  So, you could easily make a bunch of these quickly!

Speaking of thanks, thanks for looking!  Please check out the other thank you cards made by the other Sisters In Stamping here.

No comments:

Post a Comment