Friday, March 4, 2016

Little Wildflowers

Happy Friday!


The Sisters In Stamping wanted to remind you that it's not too late to get some great freebies during Sale-A-Bration when you place a $50 order with a Stampin Up! demonstrator.  Today, we will all feature products using SAB products.


I got a lot of free SAB products and love them all!  I've already used the Sky Is The Limit stamp set with the Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper - they are just meant to be used together!  This time, I'm using another perfectly teamed stamp set and paper - Flowering Fields stamp set and Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper.


Here are the cards I designed:



I decided to make two since I was cutting two diagonals of two different Wildflower Fields papers.  I wanted to see what they would look like on two different colored cardstocks too.



The first one is layered on Lost Lagoon cardstock.




The second is layered on Old Olive.


I like the look of both, but I think the feel is slightly different, don't you?  I stamped the fern looking flower in Old Olive.  I used the third stamped off image as the first and second were too strong. I stamped the first and second on a scrap piece and then stamped the third on this piece of card stock.  I did it again so as to give a little more of a background.  Then, I stamped the flower image using black Memento.  I colored in the flower using my blender pen and pulling the Blackberry Bliss ink off of the stamp pad's lid.  I tried using the marker, but it was so dark, you couldn't see the flower and its petals, so I decided to use the blender pen.  I then colored in the leaves using the Old Olive marker.  I stamped the butterflies in Tangelo Twist and colored them in using the Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon markers.  I stamped the "Thank You" sentiment (from the Perfect Pairings stamp set) in black Memento and punched it out using a 1 inch circle punch. 


Thank you for looking.  I hope you have a wonderful day and I hope you'll enjoy the other ladies' creations here.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment