Friday, March 18, 2016

It's Tea Time!

This week's Sisters In Stamping theme was to create something coffee or tea inspired.  I've been down with a cold and now a sinus infection, so tea has been welcome in my hands lately!  That's huge for me since you always see me with coffee in my hands.  I think if I cut myself, coffee runs out!

Anyway, I love the new matching cup stamp set, paper, and framelits, don't you?  The colors in the  Have a Cuppa DSP stack are so cute too!

Here's the card I created this week:






I used papers from the Cuppa DSP stack and cardstock colors to match the stack:  Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, and Whisper White.  I stamped the sentiment from the Petite Pairs stamp set using Memento ink.  I also added the Silver Baker's Twine for the tea bag.

Thanks so much for looking and hope you and yours are well and stay well!  Spring is almost here :)  Have a great weekend!

Check out the other coffee and tea inspired cards on the Sisters In Stamping site here.


1 comment: