Monday, January 24, 2011

More Little Purses...







I made these purses for my mom and friends (Debbie and Sarah). Each expressed how much they liked the one I posted a couple weeks ago. I really appreciate the nice feedback and wanted to make each of them a personalized little purse. I tried to use DSP or colors I know each one likes. I also stamped their initials and mounted each on a punched piece of matching cardstock/DSP. Again, I made some matching flowers with the DSP leftover after I ran it through the Big Shot Pro. Lastly, I added some pearls to the initials to make it just a little more snazzy :) I love the bling!
Thanks for looking and have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving these purses, they are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the purses are great!
    I made my daughter for her birthday a "totally totebag! You may view the bag?
    http://creafamily.bastelblogs.de/2011/02/20/und-wer-im-februar-geburtstag-hat-teil-3/
    With creative greetings from germany
    Regina

    ReplyDelete