Monday, January 10, 2011

Big Shot Pro


I decided to do a little pre-Christmas shopping on-line and saw some dies that I really liked on sale. Well, in typical "me" fashion, I didn't really read the specs and ended up ordering these ginormous dies that are pretty heavy! I thought about sending them back, but the postage to send them would be really expensive. So, I did the next best thing; I ordered the Big Shot Pro that they were made for! Of course, again, I didn't read the specs of the machine and it is huge! I took a picture of it next to my regular Big Shot to show the size difference.

Now, having said that, I love it! You use a whole sheet of 12" x 12" paper and it is really easy to run through. Plus, you can use all of your regular Big Shot dies, Sizzlits, embossing folders, etc. I've only had a chance to make one of each of the three dies I purchased, but see a lot of possibilities. I often used to think it would be nice if I could put the regular XL dies in diagonally to get a certain part of designer paper. Now I can! My friend also helped me see that the Pro will be very helpful when cranking out craft show items.

I received some craft store gift cards for Christmas and can now get back on-line and shop for more dies :) I plan to do that soon. I'll post the projects I made in the next couple of days.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is the next "must" have on my list...I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete