Friday, January 21, 2011

Just can't get enough of the butterflies!









I am just loving all of my butterfly stamps, punches, dies, embosslits, etc. They are so easy to use and just adds such a nice touch to any creation. They can be fun and light or serious and elegant. The colors I used for this card were more elegant, so I decided to use my Beautiful Wings embosslits. I haven't use them in some time, so I was happy to break it out again. The colors I used are from the Stampin' Royalty Challenge #54. I love the sketch - it is from Stamping 411.

I wanted to use my Just Believe stamp set. I've only used it once, but think it has some beautiful images. So, I broke it out and stamped and assembled. It looked too dull, so that is when I added the butterflies. I like the end result :)

Thanks for looking and have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment