Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Greenhouse Gala Box


Here is another one of my BS Pro projects. It is a little box with a matching lid. I used a sheet of the Greenhouse Gala papers and ran it through. Again, there was some leftover paper after cutting out the box. So, I grabbed the scallop circle punch and punched out as many circles as there was space. I then crinkled them up and put a Real Red corduroy brad in the middle. I adhered the flower to the top of the box and felt it was done. I see a lot of possibilities for this little box too! I think it will be really cute to dress up the box for a birthday and for Christmas. I can't wait to decorate with ribbon and a little tag - cute, right? Anyway, just wanted to make one to get the idea and creative juices flowing.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment