Monday, June 28, 2010

Tropical Kind Of Mood




This weekend, our sketch challenge was FTL49. I decided to break in my new Tropical Party set and paired it with the Island Oasis DSP. We'll be going to Maui in September and my in-laws will be watching the house, kitties, and bunny. I think I'll leave this card for them with a gift card for dinner on us :) I colored in the palm tree stamp with Garden Green and Chocolate Chip. I also used my new very fine Flower Soft - doesn't it look like sand? I love it! I stamped the sentiment in Pumpkin Pie and punched it out.

I hope we get those thunderstorms they are calling for later today to help cool it down. It had to have reached 100 yesterday and the weatherman just said it was already in the 80s! I hope you have a cool, fun filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment