Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Have A Yappy Day!







I love this little dog set. When I saw the color for the Stamping 411 color challenge, I knew I could do something with this set. The double lines of the image does make it hard to cut out though!

I also used the Diva Coffee Break Designs sketch challenge (#179) for this card as well.

I used Certainly Celery to stamp the bones on the CC card stock. I used a Chocolate Chip corduroy button to wrap around my Dusty Durango polka dotted ribbon. I stamped the dog house using Dusty Durango on So Saffron card stock. The sentiment was stamped using Chocolate Chip.

The dog is just too cute, no? Anyway, thanks for looking and have a yappy day!

1 comment:

  1. The card turned out cute! What a great use of the colors by cutting out the different stamped images. Thanks for playing with the diva sketch, it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete