Friday, June 4, 2010

Finally Caught Up!




Well, I finally finished the sketch challenge from two weekends ago! Whew!

I used the TechnoStamper 122 sketch for this card. A while ago, I bought some small wedding favor frames at the dollar store. It was perfect to use for this card. So, I disassembed it, covered the front with DSP, and got to work on the rest.
I didn't want just plain circles on the bottom on the frame. So, I decided on the retired snowflake stamp. The size was just right and I thought they would look more like little flowers with this DSP. I used some brads I bought in bulk for the centers.

This stamp is from the set Everyday Celebrations. It was a set that you created by selecting 4 of 8 images/sayings. I really loved that option and would be so happy is SU! decided to do that again. This little girl makes me smile :) I colored her in with my markers and added the ribbon bow as the finishing touch.

Thanks for looking and Happy Friday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment