Wednesday, June 9, 2010

From The Heart


I love my new Watercolor Trio set. The flower images are very soft and romantic.

I used a sketch challenge, but I forgot to write down which one!

I paired the stamps with the Porcelain Prints DSP. I pulled the colors (Blue Bayou and Wild Wasabi) from the paper and used my new Wasabi marker and Blender Pen with Blue Bayou ink pad to color in the stamp image. I thought it needed just a little something extra, so I added the heart brads which goes with the saying! I love when it all comes together like that ;)

TFL and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww.... some of my favorite dsp!! I was going through all of my old dsp just yesterday and boy do I miss some of those colors. I should give it to you so you can cover something with it - eekkk!! or make some beautious cards! Love this one by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY NICE, CINDY!!! I LOVE THIS SET, AND ORDERED IT EVEN THOUGH I HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH FLOWER STAMPS. I WISHED I HAD THE DSP GENE THAT YOU SEEM TO HAVE...... THE HEART BRADS ARE A GREAT TOUCH, TOO.

    ReplyDelete