Saturday, April 17, 2010

Finally - A Christmas Card!




I know one of my New Year's resolutions in crafting was to do a Christmas card at least once a month. Well, I didn't quite meet that goal :( But, I will try to get back on track and this card will help me start!

I really liked the sketch from Stamp With Heather - Simply Sunday Sketch #8. For some reason, I thought it would make a good Christmas card. So, I broke out some DSP (Dots and Dashes I think?) and got to work. I really love the ribbon set that was in the holiday mini last year. It goes perfectly with this paper. I'm sorry, but the names are escaping me right now! I think it had the word sleigh in it!


I pulled the colors from the DSP - Old Olive, Real Red, and Very Vanilla. I also went to my Christmas stamps and decided to use Sidekick Sayings (never used before!) and Perfect Endings. I colored both stamps in with markers. I really like how it turned out and will definitely use this sketch again.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment