Sunday, April 4, 2010

Congratulations On Your New Home!




We are going to visit our friends that just moved into their new home last weekend. I can't wait to see it.

I needed to make a card to go with their housewarming gifts. I haven't broken into the Welcome Neighbor DSP and to be honest, didn't think I would have a need for it! But, I'm so glad I got it anyway. There are some really cute papers in that pack! I picked a couple sheets to start and then found the challenge sketch I wanted to use.

This care uses this great sketch by Diva Coffee Break Designs. It is #171. I love the simplicity of the sketch, but the paper helped make this a bold card. I really like how it turned out and hope they like it too.
One more thing - that Stamp-a-majig is really a great tool. I've had it for about 5 years and just started using it this year! My sister has been telling me how wonderful it is. I've finally found out - I used it to center my stamped wording next to the little cloud. It's soooo helpful!

Stamps: Goody-Goody Gumdrops
Paper: Welcome Neighbor DSP, Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, and Crushed Curry
Ink: Dusty Durango
Accessories: Dusty Durango Ribbon




1 comment:

  1. Sweet use of the papers and sketch! Thanks for joining us Divas!

    ReplyDelete