Friday, November 30, 2018

Quick and Easy Christmas Cards

This week's theme is to make a quick and easy Christmas card.  I don't think I know how to make anything quick and easy.  I tend to make a mountain out of a mole hill!  LOL

But, with DSP, it does make things quicker and easier.  When you use DSP, you already know your colors.  So, I pull the cardstock, ink pads, and ribbons that match and get started!

I started off with the Joyous Noel Specialty DSP.  I love copper in crafting and this paper is so beautiful!  I also used the new Copper Foil Sheets.

I stamped sentiment images from the Traditions Punch Box set and punched them out.  I also used the Pretty Label Punch and Circle Punches.  I then adhered the stamped images, tied ribbon on the card, and before I knew it, I had 10 cards!  Here is a sample of the cards I made.






The ribbons I used were Merlot Copper Ribbon and Vanilla Copper Ribbon.  Oh, I also used the Braided Linen Trim.

Head on over to the Sisters In Stamping blog to see their quick and easy Christmas cards.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment