Friday, November 9, 2018

First Stampin' Up! Stamp Set

Wow, I can't believe I bought my very first Stampin' Up! stamp set in 2000.  How have 18 years gone by already????  I remember buying this stamp set from a coworker who was having a party and knew I was a scrapbooker.  She brought in the catalog and explained that all you needed was some stamps, ink, and paper to create any scrapbook page needed.   Little did I know I'd still be stamping with SU! 18 years later!

I saw this set and because I have pet bunnies, I had to have it!  So, it was the very first set I bought.  Now 18 years later, I still have it and won't ever part with it!  It's just too cute and I love it so much!


stampin-039-up-2000-FUNNY-BUNNY-set-of-7-Very-Good-Condition


















I should have taken a picture of the set, but borrowed the image from Bowlmeli, who is selling it on EBay.  


So, this is the card I made.  I decided to keep it very simple, since the style is very different.  I stamped the images on Whisper White and colored them in, using my SU! markers - mainly the Brights Markers.  I then tied a piece of Bermuda Bay ribbon and adhered it down on a Bermuda Bay card base.  The final touch was to use some pearly white puffy paint on the tail.  Simple and easy!
 
I can't wait to see the other Sisters In Stamping first sets!  Check them out here.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment