Friday, November 16, 2018

A Simple Sympathy Card

Sadly, I've entered that age in my life where I started needing Sympathy cards.  So, it's nice to have some made when the need arises.  I've noticed that all of my Sympathy cards are generally for women.  So, when Debbie picked this week's theme to make a Sympathy card, I decided to try to make one a little more masculine.  It was hard not to use ribbon and other girly embellishments, but I did it!

Here is my card:






I kept it very simple by using the Tranquil Textures DSP.  It's got a lot of great masculine colors.  I ran one of the sheets through the Big Shot using the Detailed Dragonfly die.  I stamped the sentiment from the Flourishing Phrases set.  I also used the Banner Triple Punch.

Not much else to say on this one.  Please check out the other Sympathy cards made by the Sisters In Stamping here.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment