Friday, December 7, 2018

Non-ink pad coloring

I wanted to see what kinds of coloring projects the Sisters In Stamping could come up with and challenged them to create something using coloring tools other than ink pads.  They can use markers, watercolor pencils, blender pens, aqua painters, etc.

I love to color, so I love images that I can stamp in black then and color.

I bought the SU! watercolor pencils a while ago, but just haven't had a chance to use them.  I did use them for this project!

Here is the card I made:





I stamped the images and sentiment from the Making Christmas Bright and Signs of Santa sets.  I did color in the images with my pencils, but did not use an aqua painter or blender pen after coloring.  It was a lot of lights to color, but I think this is a fun and happy card because of all of the color :)

Please check out the other ladies' creations here.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment