Friday, July 27, 2018

What's Your New SU! Color?

This week, Karla challenged us to create a project using one of SU!'s new colors or returning color.  This was a no brainer for me!  Many years ago, Mint was my signature color.  I would wear it every chance I could.  Although pink is my favorite color, mint will always be my signature color :)  So, as soon as I saw Karla's challenge, I knew I'd be using Mint Macaron!  I can't tell you how happy I am this color returned!

I was trying to really focus on the Mint, but I had to pull some pink in ;)


Really, they do go so well together too!

I am trying to use all of my new stamps.  So, I pulled my Artfully Folded (hostess set) and Varied Vases set.  You'd think the flowers were from the Varied Vases set, but they are actually from the Artfully Folded set.  The Birthday Wishes sentiment is from the Varied Vases set.  The cute little dotted line stamp is also from the Artfully Folded set.

I stamped the flower images and colored them in with Mint Macaron and Petal Pink markers.  I also added some pearls to the flowers and colored pearls (black Sharpie) to the dotted line.  Pretty quick and simple!

I can't wait to see what the other ladies chose as the color to use on their projects!  Head on over here to check them out!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment