Friday, July 6, 2018

Pinterest Inspired

The SIS theme this week is "Pinterest Inspired".  I love this idea and knew instantly what I'd be looking for.  I love looking at tattoos.  I think they are beautiful.  I started looking at them on Pinterest and also looking at my new stamp sets.  I settled on this Pin here:


I grabbed my new Serene Garden stamp set and matching dies.  I stamped the images on a piece of watercolor paper, then grabbed my aqua painter and ink pads (Lovely Lipstick, Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover - leaves, and Garden Green - stems).  I had a heck of a time using the aqua painter - yes, I do not like that thing!  I gave up after making a huge mess and grabbed my beloved blender pen :)   I used my blender pen to pick up the ink and then started coloring in the images.   I used the Pineapple Punch marker to color the beak.  Once done, I used the flower die to die cut them.  I popped them up using dimensionals.  I adhered the watercolor paper to a piece of Petal Pink cardstock and adhered that to a Basic Black cardstock card.
I'm happy with the way this turned out.

Please click on over to the Sisters In Stamping blog to see what the other ladies created from their inspirational pins.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. WOW this card is fantastic....I like it way better than the tattoo.

    ReplyDelete