Friday, January 27, 2017

Sweet Treat!

Valentine's Day is only a couple weeks away.  So, the Sisters In Stamping wanted to show some love with some V-Day treats. 

This is mine:


I found these cute little wooden "bags" at the craft store.  I covered them with the new Sending Love Designer Series Stack paper.  Then, I stamped my sentiment from the Designer Tin of Cards stamp set, but it out using the Sweet & Sassy Framelits, cut out another heart using the framelits and Real Red cardstock.  I adhered the stamped heart to the larger heart and punched a whole on one side to feed the ribbon through.  The ribbon is the Sending Love ribbons.  I then filled the bag with Valentine Hershey Kisses and some adorable heart shaped lollipops.  Sweet treat, right? :)

Check out the other V-Day treats here.

Thanks for looking and have a great day and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment