Thursday, January 12, 2017

Rubber Ducky, You're The One!

Tomorrow, January 13, is National Rubber Ducky Day!  Who knew there even was such a thing? 

Well, I just had to join the fun!

I created this card to celebrate.  Enjoy and thanks for looking!

I used a framelit die package to create this quick and easy card.  I decided to use Pool Party cardstock and matching Designer Paper.  I then stamped 4 rubber duckies and die cut them out from Crushed Curry cardstock.  I used dimensionals to pop up one ducky on another to give a little depth to them.  I adhered a little black rhinestone for the eyes.   I found a little heart embellishment I've had for years and decided to use it in the middle square.  I finished  the card off with a little matching ribbon.  That's it - easy and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment