Friday, January 13, 2017

A Winter Themed Thank You

The Sisters In Stamping chose a Winter Thank You theme this week.  It's great timing as I need to thank some people!  This was a quick and easy card and I love that!





As soon as I saw the theme, I knew what I wanted to do.  I love this set (Flurry of Wishes).  There is a matching punch for it too (Snow Flurry Punch), but I didn't use it this time.

I stamped the snowflakes in Marina Mist on Shimmery White cardstock (yes, I LOVE this cardstock!)  I then stamped the "thank you" sentiment (from the Tin of Cards stamp set) using Memento Tuxedo Black.   I then layered the stamped piece on to a piece of Marina Mist cardstock.  The last thing I did was to tie a double bow from the Silver 1/8" ribbon and adhered it with a tiny amount of glue.

That's it - easy as that!

Sled on over to the Sisters In Stamping blog to check out what the other ladies created here!

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment