Friday, October 30, 2015

Christmas Cards - Never Too Early To Start Making Them!

This week's challenge from the Sisters In Stamping was to create a Christmas card that is easy to reproduce.  Easy cards are not really easy for me!  I tend to add lots of layers, embellishments, and can overdo it easily!

But, I looked at my new supplies and decided to use the Merry Moments designer paper stack to make Christmas trees.  I then used my Perfect Pines framelits to cut them out.  I placed a Deco Label framelit piece behind the trees.  I love this new white glitter ribbon!  I tied a piece behind the Deco Label and tied a knot.

I finished it up by stamping the sentiment.  I did a terrible job; that's why I usually don't stamp directly on the card!  Oh well - I'll be mass producing these as one of my Christmas cards this year, so this one can be my example :)






Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment