Friday, November 13, 2015

Thanksgiving Favor

I am truly thankful to continue to be a guest designer for the Sisters In Stamping ladies for two more months.  

This week the Sisters In Stamping decided on making Thanksgiving favors.  I love this idea because you can turn them into place settings on the Thanksgiving table as well!

This is what I chose to make:




I used the new SU! square pillow box thinlit die to make this.  It's very quick and easy to make, especially using the Into The Woods Designer Series Paper.  I used the cut out the little leaves using a cute little thinlit that comes with the pillow box die.  I decided the leaves didn't look good by themselves, so I cut out some acorns from the scrap paper.  The beautiful sentiment is from the Six Saying Hostess set.  I just love it - so beautiful! 

Thanks for looking and please check out what the Sisters In Stamping created here.

No comments:

Post a Comment