Friday, October 23, 2015

Itty Bitty Fall Banner

Today's Sisters In Stamping challenge was to make a Fall banner.  I knew I wanted to use the Into The Woods designer paper and the Thankful sentiment from the Six Saying hostess stamp set.  My idea was to get a stick from the woods behind my house to use as the post for the banner, but I was too lazy to go out and find a stick!  So, I used a piece of the designer paper that looks like wood, curled it up, and glued it.  I think it looks like a great stick :)


I used linen thread to tie the banner piece to the "stick" and decided it needed more decoration.  I was going to try to punch art some fall themed items, but it wasn't working out.  So, I grabbed some more designer paper and the butterfly thinlits/framelits.  I love those butterflies!  It isn't a big banner, but it does the job!


Thanks for looking!  Check out what the others did on the Sisters In Stamping blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment