Saturday, January 8, 2011

It's a new year and here come the challenges!


Hi there! In my effort to keep my craft resolutions this year, I've persuaded my friend Debbie Williams to join me in starting some sketch and color challenges. We want to make sure to use our products and try to use items we haven't used before. This is our first challenge. We will be doing one a month and it combines a sketch and colors. Please feel free to play along and link (I'm trying to figure this out!) or leave a comment with your blog address so we can check out your creation! We will post challenges at the beginning of the month and will post our creations on the last Saturday of the month, or around there ;) This is totally for fun; no pressure! So, let's create!

1 comment:

  1. Here are my projects using you challenge this month. I look forward to next month.

    Here is the link to my blog:
    http://designsdonesimple.blogspot.com/2011/01/simply-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete