Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blueberry Crisp Purse


Here is one of the things I made with the BS Pro - a cute little purse. I used Blueberry Crisp DSP. I used one sheet, ran it through the machine, and assembled the purse. There was some extra space on the paper, so I used my scallop circle punch and punched out as many circles as I could. I then balled each up, unraveled them, and put a Pacific Point corduroy brad in the middle. I really like making these flowers now that I can! My first attempts were pretty bad... Anyway, I used some Vanilla satin ribbon for the handle and adhered the flower with a little red sticky tape. I then adhered a little piece of thin velcro so the purse can be opened and closed. It's a good size, so you could fit a nice gift or lots of treats inside. I can see a lot of possibilities for this one: little girl's tea party, book club gifts, ladies night party, etc. I'll be working with this one for sure!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment