Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Christmas Card




I totally forgot to post a picture of the Christmas card I made my husband! I saw these adorable, hinged Christmas box cards and had to try one. Problem was, I didn't see instructions or dimensions anywhere. So, I winged it. I like the end result, but it did take me some time! I used the Jolly Holiday paper - love it! I also was able to use some matching rub-ons and a vanilla hodgepodge hardware pieces. Inside, I just used a plain piece of vanilla paper and decorated it with more matching rub-ons. I can't show that though; I'd already written my sentiments ;) Anyway, thanks for looking and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Cindy,
    This is so cute!!! I did kind of the same thing as money holders for my niece and nephew, but did not know about the hinge (my top just folded over). That is a nice touch. I love that DSP, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete