Thursday, January 20, 2011

I love this happy doggie!







Again, I used some challenges to make this card. For some reason, I thought the D is for Dog stamp set would be a good choice for these colors from the Inking Aloud Color Throw down Challenge #124. Early Espresso is quickly becoming one of my favorite colors. It is so rich and goes so well with just about every color! It can be fun when paired with a bright color or elegant when paired with a rich color. Anyway, I though these color would be fun with this set. I decided not to use any sentiment in case it was to be happy. But, if I needed it as a dog sympathy card, I can add that sentiment later.

I used the Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge #J1211 as well. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. It looks like a simple sketch, but I had a hard time with it! Anyway, thanks for looking and give your furry ones big hugs and head rubs for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment