Saturday, January 22, 2011

And the last challenge for the week...




I just had to try this colour Q challenge! Check out this group of colors! Aren't they awesome? Well, they really spoke to me, so I had to try. I pulled the cardstock and thought "what the heck am I going to do with these?" I remembered I had the Cottage Garden set that I've never used. It was the perfect set! I stamped 3/4 of a sheet of white cardstock with the different images in the challenge colors. Then, I decided to add the melon ribbon and add a sentiment. I used the punch for the sentiment and put some Tangerine behind it so that it would pop a little. I really love this set and see using it for One Sheet Wonders in the future! Perhaps my weekend project? :)

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I love these colors!!!! You did a great job on this.

    ReplyDelete