Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Getting back into challenges







I had a lovely day of stamping on Sunday. I pulled up some challenges and got to work. One of my resolutions this year was to use stamp sets I haven't used before. I pulled out the Punch Potpourri set for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (#93) and the Diva Coffee Break Designs Color Challenge (#210). But, I realized that I needed something more. So, I pulled out my old French Script Background stamp. I haven't used it in a long time, so it was nice to use again! I love these colors together - they are very calm and beautiful. I used the matching bird and heart punches after I stamped the images. The only other things I used was some mini silver brads and a corner punch. I can't believe I didn't use any ribbon on this card!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

1 comment: