Monday, May 4, 2009

Another Mother's Day Card


My mother left for Japan this morning, to be with her sister, my aunt while she recovers from a procedure. My poor mother is still on a plane and won't get to her destination until tomorrow morning. That's one long flight! Anyway, I thought I had another week before she left and then realized that I didn't give her a Mother's Day card! So, I'm going to send one to both my mom and aunt. I just got this set and think it is so beautiful. I colored in the little flowers with a pink glitter pen. I colored the stamp with my markers. I hope they enjoy these. TFL and to all the mothers out there, I wish you a very happy day this coming Sunday!


Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers (SU!) and Notes to Mom (Gina K)

Paper: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, and Certainly Celery DSP from Prints Sampler pack

Accessories: SU! Markers, Spica glitter pen, SU! ribbon, and SU mat pack

1 comment: