Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Flower For All Seasons – Cardinal


This is Day 2 of my Flower For All Seasons cards. Again, I centered the DSP over the SU! Movers and Shapers Curly Label Die. I ran a piece of Riding Hood Red cardstock through the Top Note Die. I then layered everything on a Chocolate Chip card, wrapped the ribbon, and felt this one was done! Although the red of the watercolor marker is a little stronger than the cardstock and DSP, I still like the way the image pops through the punch. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamps: A Flower For All Seasons
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Holiday Treasures DSP, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, and Watercolor paper
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon, SAI Watercolor markers, SU! Movers and Shapers Curly Label Die, and Top Note Die

No comments:

Post a Comment