Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ladybug Birthday


On my quest to use things I bought and haven't ever used, I broke out these sticky sheet bugs that I bought from a scrapbooking convention two years ago! I used the SU! glitters and Crystal Effects and love how they look. The Crystal Effects really does enhance the glitter. The picture just doesn't do it justice! BUT, the bonus is that it contains the glitter and you don't have a mess when you handle the card after it is dry. I love that part of it too! I also got to use two new stamps! TFL and have a great day!


Stamps: Darling Dots and Birthday Wish

Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, and White

Ink: Real Red Classic

Accessories: White ribbon, Marvy punches, and sticky sheet insects (sorry, don't remember company name - will come back and post it later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment