Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SULD April Swap


I belong to a great group of demonstrators named the SU Little Debbies (named after our upline and my sister Debbie Naylor!). We do a swap once a month and it has been challenging, but fun! For April, we were to CASE anything out of the Spring/Summer 09 catalog. I chose the card on the bottom of page 108. I'm sorry, but can't seem to paste a copy here.
I was going to use the SAB So Saffron ribbon, but remembered we must use current items only! So, I was looking at my ribbons to figure out what colors to use. I decided to use my pink pirouette striped ribbon and loved it against the almost amethyst. I don't have the letters and didn't really want to cut letters out, so I decided to use the "thank you" stamp from the Enjoy Every Moment set. I love looking through the catalog, but end up looking at the stamps instead of the samples. This was a great swap as it made me really look at each and every sample in the catalog. I hope we do this again with the new catalog! Thanks for dropping by.


Stamps: Seeing Spots set and Enjoy Every Moment set

Cardstock and Ink: Almost Amethyst, Basic Black, and White

Accessories: Pink Pirouette Striped Ribbon and Silver Brads



No comments:

Post a Comment