Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Flower For All Seasons – Pink Flowers


Day 3 card – I started this card by trying to find some paper to match the pink flowers. I found this paper from the Sweet Stack DCWV and had to use it! Again, I wanted to not use ribbon and challenge myself while also using some of the accessories that I seem to be hoarding! I used two of the brads I made with my new obsession - glitter - this weekend as well as a bunch of SU! brads.

I think this will be my older niece’s birthday card this year. It just looks like something I would have loved at her age and I hope she loves it too! Thanks so much for looking and have a really good day!

Stamps: A Flower For All Seasons
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: DCWV Sweet Stack paper, Regal Rose, Lavender Lace, and Watercolor paper.
Accessories: SAI Watercolor markers, Filigree Brads, Rhinestone Brads, Flower Brads, Build-a-Brad, and Pink Glitter from the SU! Fine Supernova pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment