Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Parisian Summer Card Box Purse




I've really wanted to try one of these Card Box Purses ever since I saw it on Chiaki Haverstic's site. You can make a really nice set of cards to match the purse. I chose to keep mine simple because I think this paper is so beautiful. But, I was happy that I was able to use a lot of new products I have never used before. On the sides, I punched 1/2" holes, then placed the grommet through the hole and bent the tabs in place with the bone folder. A friend of mine (shout out to Sarah!!!!) swapped ribbons with me and that's how I ended up with that beautiful So Saffron designer ribbon. The catalog picture does not do the ribbon justice. It is absolutely beautiful in person. I'm so glad Sarah got it and swapped some with me because I wouldn't have gotten it otherwise! TFL!

Paper: Parisian Summer DSP

Accessories: 1/2" circle punch, So Saffron 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, So Saffron ribbon from the Ribbon Originals ribbon pack, and Very Vanilla Basic Jumbo Grommets.

3 comments:

  1. VERY NICE, CINDY!!!!! YOU ALWAYS MAKE THE DSP LOOK SO GOOD ON PROJECTS......
    MICHELLE A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! At first I thought it wasn't Stampin Up! DSP, but then I saw your supplies used said Parisian Summer DSP. So beautiful and that ribbon is beautiful. I guesds I will have to have some of that soon and also that ribbon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete