Saturday, April 11, 2009

Simply Sent Kit Box Altered
















Hi everyone! I was finally able to craft some today. I've been holding on to my Simply Sent Card Kit boxes for some time and have wanted to alter the inside to make a little gift of cards and things to go inside. It took some doing and I messed up on the first one, but I think this one turned out as well as I could make it. The inside of the box does not have straight edges, so it was very hard to measure and line things up! I used the SAB designer paper, my Big Shot, ribbons, punches, and some buttons. On the left, I've made a set of 6 cards. On the right, I have a covered composition notebook and behind it, a coaster Post-it note holder. I made a space on the top for an altered pen.
I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend and getting a chance to stamp too!

1 comment:

  1. This is very nice, Cindy. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete