Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Transparent Window Sheet Cards




I love these new transparent window sheets! I had a lot of fun thinking about how to use them today while bored to tears in a training class at work ;) When I look at the dotted sheet, I immediately thought of snow. So, I pulled out my snowman sets and found one from a while ago. I liked the wording from the Trim The Tree set, so decided to use it with this snowman. When I saw the Thank You with the flourish on the sheet, I thought of the Baroque Motif set and thought I'd try to mesh the two. I really had fun with these sheets and am looking forward to designing cards with the other two sheet designs!

Snowman Card:
Stamps: A Merry Christmas and Trim The Tree
Paper: Night of Navy and Brocade Blue
Ink: SU! Markers, Black Craft, and Metallic Silver
Accessories: White Satin Ribbon and Dazzling Diamonds

Baroque Card:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Riding Hood Red DSP and CS
Ink: White Craft and Regal Rose Classic
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Tafetta Ribbon and Rhinestone Brads

1 comment:

  1. I guess you know now I have to give in and get some transparent window sheets. These are gorgeous cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete