Friday, May 18, 2018

Masculine Card

TGIF!  It's always nice to have some masculine cards on hand, right?  So, I was happy to create a masculine birthday card I know I'll need soon.

Here's my card:



I loved the Wood Textures DSP stack as soon as I saw it.  But, I've yet to use it! Crazy, I know!!!  I decided to keep it simple, so I cut each piece of DSP and adhered to a piece of Basic Black cardstock.  I then stamped the shapes from the Label Me Pretty set and the sentiment from the Thoughtful Banners set.  I punched it out using the Pretty Label punch.  I just love the Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon and the Copper Trim.  I decided they wouldn't be too girly and would look good with these colors.  So, I tied them together and adhered the punched, stamped piece.  Done!  This was a fast and easy card - love that!

Check out the other masculine projects the Sisters In Stamping created here.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment