Friday, May 11, 2018

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Early Mother's Day to all of the mothers, aunts, grandmothers, etc. out there!

Ma, if you are seeing this early, act excited when you get this card in the mail ;)  💙 U!

Here is the card I made:



I used my Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, and Sweet Sugarplum markers and colored in the flower stamp from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set.  I then cut out each flower (this makes me crazy!!!  I love to color, but do not like cutting out images - thank goodness for dies!)  I digress...sorry about that! 

I stamped the Whisper White cardstock piece with the leaf stamp using Emerald Envy.  I stamped the sentiment (from Thoughtful Banners set) using Dapper Denim ink.  I adhered the flowers using dimensionals and added some Wink of Stella in the middle of each flower to give it a little sparkle.  To finish off the card and to add even more sparkle, I added some Powder Pink shimmer ribbon.

Check out the other Mother's Day cards the Sisters In Stamping created here.

Thanks for looking and again, Happy Mother's Day to all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment