Friday, May 4, 2018

Birthday Cards

Can you ever have enough birthday cards on hand?  I don't think so ;)  So, I was happy that this week's Sisters In Stamping theme is "Birthday Cards".  I have several birthdays coming up, so this was a great theme for me :)

Here is the card I made for one of my bird loving friends:



I used the Feathery Friends hostess stamp set.  I love this set because I love birds and I love to color!  I colored in the stamped images using my SU! markers.  The sentiment is from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set.  I used the Banner Triple punch and adhered the piece with a little wave using some dimensionals.  I used my circle thinlets for the one bird.  I finished off the card using some Jewel Basic Rhinestones.

Check out the other birthday cards here.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment