Friday, November 17, 2017

Thankful

This week, the Sisters In Stamping are all truly thankful for many reasons and wanted to create projects around this word.  Check out the other creations here.

I'm truly thankful for so many things:  Family, Friends, Health, Love, Hobbies, Job, and the list goes on and on.  I know I have a lot to be thankful for and as I get older, I realize I need to remember that each and every day.

Since next week is Thanksgiving, I decided to make a Thanksgiving card. 





This is the card I made.  The leaves are mostly all turned here in Virginia and many have fallen to the ground.  But, it is beautiful with the Fall colors.  So, I grabbed my Lovely As A Tree set and chose this image.  I used my Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, and Early Espresso markers and colored in the image.  I then stamped on to Very Vanilla cardstock.  I did the same to the little leaf stamp and cut them out with scissors.  I stamped the sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set using Cajun Craze.  I pulled the same color cardstock and found the triangular piece of Cajun Craze and decided to use it!  I punched out the sentiment and Crushed Curry using the Duet Banner punch.  I just got this new Copper Trim ribbon and knew I had to use it.  It's so pretty and shiny!!!  I then adhered everything and was done.  Thankful to have completed it ;)

Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment